eFinancial Resource Center does accept and welcome guest posts. We are glad you would like to write for us. Please follow our guidelines for article writing to ensure that your submission has the highest chance of being accepted.
- Your submitted article should cover some topic related to finance & financial resources. This could be banking, the stock market, credit / credit cards, recommendations on how to get out of debt, international trade issues, or any other topic related to personal, business, government, or global finances.
- Your submitted article should be no fewer than 250 words. Ideally, we’re looking for something in the 300-500 word range but we will not reject your article for being outside those limits.
- Your submitted article should include at least one photograph relevant to your article topic and should include appropriate credit / attribution to the photographer or origin.
- Your submitted article should not contain profanity or other questionable content. We alone will solely determine how the word “questionable” applies in this case.
- Your submitted article may contain links to pertinent sources where appropriate. Please limit the number of links to approximately one link per one hundred fifty words.
- We will not accept articles that have been published elsewhere previously.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for clarity, grammar, and general correctness. We will not rewrite your article but we may make minor changes. Appropriate links will not be altered.
- We prefer articles submitted in Microsoft Word DOC or DOCX format. PDF files will also be accepted. All other files will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to accept, modify, request revisions on, and / or reject any submission for any reason.
Please submit articles by filling out the form below with your article attached. You will hear from us within a few days as to the status of your submission. Thank you for visiting the eFinancial Resource Center.